Murals are the highest form of advertising and branding you could invest in.
For a businesses, it not only makes it a great experience to visit but it makes your business a Landmark.
- For Business example, Restaurant TacoLu is a local attracation and landmark in the Jacksonville, FL area that's has 7 of my murals that include a 2 story high mural outside building, Milagro Window mural, Men/Women Restroom, Welcome sign, Milagro and Casa Noble room mural that is catered to their branding of the Mexican culture. They've been featured in local/national magazines: Coastal Living Magazine, Jacksonville Visitor Magazine (local distribution including JAX Airport), VOID Mag, FolioWeekly, BUZZ Magazine, First Coast Where Magazine, Guest Advantage Magazine, and Jacksonville Magazine.
For a Vehicle/Food Truck, it's the best mobile advertising. Eye-catching designs that get attention on the road and when parked.
- For Vehicle/Food Truck example, two Food Trucks I've painted, "Chew Chew Food Truck" and "The Happy Grilled Cheese", are featured in the published book "Jacksonville Food Trucks" by Nancy White. Along with other local publications.
For Residential, its the best way to make your house match your personality.
Visual Examples of Murals can be seen on Murals and Vehicle Tab
- For Mural, Paint work varies depending on size and detail. A GoPro timelapse video is available for most projects and is included in paint work cost.
- A deposit fee, which holds your project as next available and once project starts the deposit cost will go towards mural fees.
- Design fee that's includes 3 sketch attempts. Additional fees applied after 3 attempts.
- Supply cost is separate and determined after design is complete.
- Consultation fee is required for most projects.
Request a consultation by emailing email@example.com and include the following information:
- Photo of area
- Size of area
- Wall texture
- Details of image desired
- Your contact info including Name, Number, Business/Residential address of mural location, and Social Media info if its business related)
- Referral Info.
*Consultation fee is $35 and covers meeting to discuss mural in order to give an accurate estimate.
A custom painting can be a great addition to your home/office and also make as a great gift for friends/family.
Request a quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Desired Canvas painting size (If painting is on something besides canvas please list the object)
- Design idea (if a custom design is requested. A design fee will be additional fee.)
- Include photo references
- Your contact info (Name and number)
- Referral Info
Example of a 3D painting that includes hair extensions, fabric, guitar accessories and more.